Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas Books

It's that time of year when we start practicing holiday music. If you have a book at home at your level that you'd like to start bringing to lessons...please do so. If you don't have a book, but would like one...leave me a post here or email me and I'll make a trip to the music store this coming week and pick them up. If you know of other books you need, I'd be happy to pick them up as well. Just let me know. The cost of the Christmas books is usually around $7. Please plan to reimburse me for the books with your Nov. tuition.

Hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm trying to remember, but I think you bought me a book last year--did you? I will double check, if not, I would love one.