I will be sending out new calendars this week and next for Feb., March, and April. Please watch for them to come home. I plan to do a Spring Recital the end of April or first part of May. Also, just a heads up for the Summer Calendar, I am expecting a baby in June and plan to take 6 to 8 weeks off this Summer. Most likely it will be the last 2 weeks of June and all of July, but June is tentative depending on when the baby arrives. I'm sure that's good news to the many that enjoy taking time off in the summer as well!
With the calendars, I will be sending home new Practice Incentive sheets. This time around to earn the Piano Party, students need to meet certain practice time expectations as well as passing off 3 things -
1. Flashcard Note Identification in 1 minute or less (24 cards total)
2. Memorization of certain scales and chords - beginning and intermediate students goals will differ
3. Memorization and perfection of one recital song
Please help your students fill these out weekly and initial them if you would like them to participate. It is optional of course... but fun and helpful I hope.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
New Calendars and Practice Incentives - 3 of 3 Posts
Posted by Valerie: at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment